I finally managed to get Trillian working. In case I have not complained you yet, I had a lot of missing and orphaned contacts in my Trillian. It seems that the problem was not in Trillian service, but in ICQ one. ICQ support was kind enough to reply me that each group in contact list has maximum of 200 users and maximum 600 for the whole contact list. So I opened ICQ 5.0, moved half of the users from General group to Friends group and … magic, all contacts are fine now. Still I have the feeling that some contacts are missing, but the most important is that there are no orphaned contacts now. The list seems to work well now.